Whether you call it a double chin, a turkey neck, or just a little extra skin, we understand that the bit of fat around the jawline can be anything from slightly annoying to absolutely devastating. And our faces are the first thing people see. So it’s completely understandable to feel self-conscious when gravity kicks in and the chin falls victim to its weight.
The good news? There are options! Besides exercise and dieting; you can freeze, heat, inject, or “pull out” the fat. Our favorite? WarmSculpting™ Profile treatments with SculpSure®. This body contouring technology is an ideal choice for under the chin. Here are just a few reasons why:
- Tick-tock: Some treatments take anywhere from 35 to 60 minutes,1 but WarmSculpting Profile treatments are a quick and easy 25 minutes.
- Au Naturale: Expect smooth and natural-looking results.
- Take care of yourself (and your cells): The feathering of heat is designed to target the treatment area and minimize the effect on surrounding areas.
There are many culprits when it comes to chin fat—aging, genetics, hormones, or nutrition to name a few. But it doesn’t have to hold you back. WarmSculpting treatments have successfully treated thousands of patients. And with time comes advancement. Check out these three huge improvements:
- Narrow jawline? No worries! We’ve designed a “petite” version of the technology for an even more customizable fit.
- BMI over 30? No biggie. The SculpSure device, used for WarmSculpting Profile treatments, is now FDA-cleared under the chin for people with a BMI of up to 49. (That’s the highest under-the-chin-BMI clearance on the market.)
- Need the loose skin gone, too? No problem. Besides being able to treat patients with “higher BMIs”, the SculpSure device is FDA-cleared to perform WarmSculpting Profile treatments that affect the appearance of lax tissue under the chin.