What is the O-Shot®?
The O-Shot® utilizes Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) injections to help restore vaginal health, improve orgasms, and boost sexual pleasure. It also helps with vaginal dryness that can be painful for many women. Just as PRP can be used to restore the skin and hair, it also allows new blood vessels to form which help rejuvenate the vagina.
How does the O-Shot® work?
The P-Shot is a non-surgical procedure that is quick with minimal pain. It begins with numbing the vagina and then a simple blood draw. Using platelet rich plasma (PRP), extracted from your blood, it is injected in and around the vaginal area. There is no downtime, you may resume your normal daily activities immediately and resume sexual activity about 4 hours after procedure on the same day.
Who is a candidate for the O-Shot®?
The O-Shot® can provide relief for women who suffer with decreased sexual pleasure, urinary incontinence, poor lubrication, pain caused by a history of vaginal childbirth, alongside other physical issues. These issues can greatly affect a woman’s self-esteem.
What Are the Benefits of the O-Shot®?
- Decreased or completely resolved pain during sex
- Decreased or resolved overactive bladder and/or urinary incontinence
- Stronger and more frequent orgasms
- Increased vaginal lubrication
- Increased vaginal skin tightness
- Increased libido (sex drive)
- Increased sexual sensitivity